The Introduction of PCBA Manufacturing Processing
PCBA refers to the whole process of pcb blank board through SMT loading or DIP plug-in. So, what process does SMT PCBA process go through?
The proofing process of PCBA service is as follows:
1. Communicate consultation and match materials.
2. Engineering process evaluation.
3. The quotation is divided into three parts: pcb board light board, electronic components, processing fee. PCBA processing is a one-stop service, and all process costs from engineering documents to finished products must be evaluated.
4. DFM file preparation.
5. Purchase materials. Usually the PCBA processing plant collects the components.
6. The PCBA proofing warehouse receives, retrieves and prepares materials.
7. Processing, enter the production link. Including PCB proofing, SMT placement, etc.
8. Test, including functional test, burn-in test, programming test, signal test, etc. after the PCBA board is proofed.
9. Assembly, including single product assembly, component integrated assembly, etc. In this link, it is necessary to strictly control static electricity to cause damage to the finished products that have passed the test.
Through a simple combing of the entire process, I believe you have a preliminary understanding of the production process of a professional PCBA production. Because compared with traditional PCB processing, there are only more material procurement, material inspection and sample storage, SMT placement and so on.