What Are the Advantages and Applications of Aluminum Substrate PCB?
If the budget is not large, but a PCB board with better heat dissipation performance is required, what kind of substrate should be selected? The best answer is aluminum substrate PCB.
The Advantages of aluminum substrate PCB
1. Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause serious damage to electronic equipment, so it is wise to use materials that help dissipate heat. In fact, aluminum can transfer heat from vital components, thereby minimizing its harmful effects on the circuit board;
2. Environmental protection: Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. The use of aluminum also contributes to energy savings due to ease of assembly. For PCB suppliers, the use of this metal helps keep the planet healthy;
3. Lightweight: Aluminum is incredibly durable and is an amazingly light metal. Aluminum adds strength and elasticity without adding any extra weight;
4. Higher Durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability to products that ceramic or fiberglass substrates cannot. Aluminum is a solid substrate that reduces accidental damage during manufacturing, handling and everyday use.
The Application of aluminum substrate PCB
1. The Audio equipment: input and output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, power amplifiers;
2. The Power supply: switching regulator, DC/AC converter, SW regulator, etc.;
3. The Communication electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifier, filtering equipment, transmitting circuit;
4. The Office automation equipment: motor drive, etc.;
5. The Automobile: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.;
6. The Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply equipment, etc.;
7. The Power module: inverter, solid state relay, rectifier bridge;
8. The Lamps and lighting: With the advocacy and promotion of energy-saving lamps, various color energy-saving LED lamps are welcomed by the market, and aluminum PCBs for LED lamps have also begun to be applied on a large scale.