What are the Functions of the Finished PCB Board in Electronic Equipment?
The pcb board is abbreviated as the printed board, which is one of the important parts of the electronics industry. Almost every kind of electronic equipment, from electronic watches and calculators, to computers, communication electronic equipment, as long as there are electronic components such as integrated circuits, in order to make the electrical interconnection between the various components must use printed boards.
So, what functions should PCB circuit board finished products have in electronic equipment?
1. The finished custom pcb printing board provides mechanical support for the fixing and assembly of various electronic components such as integrated circuits, realizes the wiring and electrical connection or electrical insulation between various electronic components such as integrated circuits, and provides the required electrical characteristics.
2. Provide solder mask graphics for automatic welding, and the finished custom circuit board provides identification characters and graphics for component insertion, inspection and maintenance.
3. After the electronic equipment adopts printed boards, due to the consistency of similar printed boards, manual wiring errors can be avoided, and electronic components can be automatically inserted or mounted, automatic soldering, automatic detection, and the finished blank pcb board is guaranteed The quality of electronic products improves labor productivity, reduces costs, and facilitates maintenance.
4. In high-speed or high-frequency circuits, the pcb board provides the required electrical characteristics, characteristic impedance and electromagnetic compatibility characteristics for the circuit.
5. The printed circuit board with passive components embedded inside provides electrical functions, simplifies the electronic installation procedure, and improves the reliability of the product.
6. In the large-scale electronic packaging components, the finished rigid flex pcb provides a chip carrier for the miniaturized chip packaging of electronic components.