What are the Requirements for PCBA Processing Flow Patch?
PCBA is through the entire process of PCB blank board SMT loading, and then DIP plug-in; SMD and soldering are the core links in pcba circuit board. So, what are the requirements for pcba processing flow patch?
1. According to the customer’s Gerber file and BOM list, make SMT production process files and generate SMT coordinate files.
2. Check whether all production materials are ready, and confirm the PMC plan for production.
3. Carry out SMT programming and make the first board for verification.
4. According to SMT process, make laser steel mesh.
5. Perform solder paste printing to ensure that the solder paste after printing is uniform and has a good thickness.
6. Use the SMT placement machine to mount the components on the circuit board, and perform online AOI inspection if necessary.
7. Set a perfect reflow soldering furnace temperature curve, let the circuit board flow through the reflow soldering, and the solder paste will be transformed from a paste and liquid to a solid state.
8. Passed IPQC inspection.
9. The DIP plug-in process passes the plug-in material through the circuit board, and then flows through wave soldering for soldering.
10. Necessary post-furnace processes, such as foot trimming, post welding, board surface cleaning, etc.
11.QA conducts a comprehensive inspection to ensure the quality is passed.