What are the Uses of Aluminum Substrates PCB?
Aluminum substrate is a kind of metal-based copper clad laminate with good heat dissipation function, and it is the basic material of high-power power electronic circuit structure technology and interconnection technology. In PCB proofing, the single-sided aluminum substrate is generally composed of a three-layer structure, which is a circuit layer (copper foil), an insulating layer, and a metal base layer; a double-sided board, the structure is a circuit layer, an insulating heat-conducting layer, an aluminum base, an insulating heat-conducting layer, and a circuit Floor. There is also a double-sided aluminum substrate, which is formed by mixing a glass fiber board and an aluminum base. The aluminum base PCB is on the bottom layer, the core board is aluminum, and the top and bottom layers are wired.
What are the uses of aluminum pcb?
1. Audio equipment: input (output) amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power amplifiers, etc.
2. Power supply equipment: switching regulators, DC/AC converters, SW regulators, etc.
3. Communication electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifiers, filter appliances, and transmission circuits.
4. Office automation equipment: motor drives, etc.
5. Automobile: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply equipment, etc.
7. Power modules: inverters, solid state relays, rectifier bridges, etc.
8. Lamps and lanterns: In LED PCBA, aluminum substrates used in LED lamps have also begun to be used on a large scale.